About Aditya Pachpande
Aditya Pachpande is young innovator and entrepreneur. He is the founder of NextGenInnov8 Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd. – a company dedicated to spark the power of innovation in every child and committed to bring innovative solutions to the world. At a young age, Aditya is a force to reckon with in the field of education and innovation. His most notable contribution being the creation of the Suraksha Box – a UVC light sterilization box, which is used sterilize essential items like food and groceries. The box is approved and recommended by CSIR-CMERI (an ICMR approved lab) of Govt. of India; and is patented. The Suraksha Box has been certified to protect against COVID-19.
- Summer Business Academy 1 & 2 at Harvard Business School in 2019
- Summer Coding Academy at Harvard Business School in 2019
- Entrepreneurial Family Program at Babson College, Boston in 2019
- ‘Youth Creativity, Innovation and Sustainable Leadership Innovation Toolkit Workshop’ at Stanford University in 2019
- ‘Technology and the 2020 Election: How Silicon Valley Technologies Impact Our Elections and Shape Our Democracy’ at Stanford University in 2019
- Research Paper presented at the Future of Learning Conference 2020 – ‘Voice Assistant – Alexa: A Learnability Tool for New Era of Education’ at IIM Bangalore
- Signed an MOU with Harvard Student Agencies (Affiliated to Harvard University) to bring the Summer Business Academy Program to India in 2019
- COVID-19 Awareness Quiz on Alexa – Coded an informative and interactive quiz to spread awareness at COVID-19.
- ‘Child Innovator Award’ at the Dialogue India Academic Conclave, Dubai in 2019
- ‘Young Innovator Award’ at the ASMA Annual Convention & Awards 2019
- ‘Young Innoventurer Award’ at India’s 1st National Level Ideation & Entrepreneurship Challenge for School Children – 2020
- ‘Student Innovator Award’ at CEGR-School Education Summit 2019
- ‘Youngest International Youth Ambassador Award’ at the IYLIF Conference, Singapore 2019
- ‘Child Prodigy and Innovator Award’ at the National Leadership Summit on Women and Education 2019.